After Completing This Course You Will Be Able To
- Position a product or service strategically to create market demand
- Create viral content that generates interest and leaves a lasting impression
- Earn the genuine trust and connect authentically with your target audience
- Grow a huge customer base while letting your competition do all the hard work for you
- Consistently share content to build a powerful habit loop with your followers
About this course
Ensuring that a product or service sells well online is not pure luck. It’s about employing proven tactics, tools and templates to make sure that your ad campaign stands the best chance of success. Put an end to the guessing games and learn what it takes to go viral and build a strong customer base in this best-selling course.
You’ll learn everything from positioning, demand and content creation strategies to audience and competitor research and how to use these skills to make money as a professional freelancer.
What You Will Learn
- Powerful strategies to sell your product or service online
- How to ‘lead with a need’ by creating demand
- How to develop strong customer relationships with targeted content
- How to consistently post new and original social media content
- How to compete by referencing market leaders in your ads
- How to analyze and improve on your competitor’s traffic
- How to shadow your customers and re-engage them after the first interaction
- How to apply your skills as a professional freelancer
Why Learn With M. Osama Naeem?
Marketing Manager at YouTube, he is ranked as one of the world’s top marketers by Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Inc Magazines. Jon is also known for writing in Time Magazine and impacting millions through his public speaking and best-selling e-courses.
Who Is This Course For?
- Freelancers wanting to add Viral Marketing to their skillset
- Business owners wanting to improve brand marketing
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in digital marketing
- Brand managers wanting to amplify their marketing skills
- Marketing managers and reps looking to elevate their existing skills
- All levels of experience
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
Graphic Design, Illustration expert, and Artist. Muhammad Osama was born and raised in Pakistan and, upon graduating from Bahauddin Zakariya University (M.C.A) in Multan. He went to Lahore in 2017. He was a Graphic designer at Message Communication Advertising Agency Company. for two years then he joined Zia-Associates (Product House) company as head of Creative Graphic design. With his unique style of illustration with paintings, he was recognized as a ‘Modern depictor of old heritage’. He portrayed the old heritage (buildings and places) of Pakistan to give it a new soul and sentiments. He co-founded Digital’s Flare to broaden his visual communication and employ his visual language in art, illustration, and design. Osama’s pieces possess highly communicative, assertive graphics, and contain clear signs pointing back to his strong design background.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account